Prep and cook time: 5 min. Servings: 6
- 1⁄3 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup plain, nonfat yogurt
- 2 T. frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- Artificial sweetener to taste (optional)
- Mix together all ingredients and refrigerate overnight.
Per serving: 100 calories (54 from fat), 6 g total fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 mg cholesterol, 96 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrates, 1 g fiber, 5 g sugar, 5 g protein.
Exchanges: 1 protein, 1/2 fruit, 1 fat.
Previous Recipes of the Month
Members can access all of our great recipes, including our previous Recipes of the Month, by logging onto our members' area recipe page.
Want all of our great recipes? Become a member!