Prep time: 55 min. Servings: 6 (1 c.)
- ¼ c. mayonnaise
- juice from ½ med. orange, squeezed
- ½ t. honey
- 1 t. ground mustard
- 1 t. Sriracha sauce (or other gluten-free
- ¼ t. black pepper
- 3 c. broccoli stalks (about 4 or 5 stalks), peeled and grated
- 1½ c. carrots (about 4 med.), peeled and grated
- 1½ c. red cabbage (about ¼ med. head), shredded
- 2 med. fresh peaches, pitted and chopped into
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Combine broccoli, carrots, cabbage and peaches in a large bowl and toss. Pour dressing over coleslaw, and stir until
- Cover and let chill for at least 30 min.
Per serving: 140 calories (6 from fat), 10 g total fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 mg cholesterol, 125 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrates, 2 g fiber, 2 g sugar, 4 g protein. Exchanges: ½ starch, ½ fruit, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
GLUTEN-FREE recipes are prepared without any wheat, barley, rye or triticale. Check the label on each ingredient to make sure the brand you are using does not contain these grains in any form (flour, bread stuffing, bran germ, malt, starch, etc.).
Previous Recipes of the Month
Members can access all of our great recipes, including our previous Recipes of the Month, by logging onto our members' area recipe page.
Want all of our great recipes? Become a member!