Prep and cook time: 30 min. Grill time: 4 -5 minutes each side. Servings: 4
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1 t. onion powder
- 1 T. ketchup
- 1 T. Dijon mustard
- 1 t. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ t. salt
- ½ t. black pepper
- ¼ c. unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- Using a fork, combine all ingredients. Mix just enough to evenly combine everything.
- Shape into four patties, approximately ½-inch thick. They should be very moist.
- Freeze the patties on parchment for 20 minutes.
- Grill on each side for 4–5 minutes or until they reach an internal temperature of 160-165°F.
Per serving: 322 calories (133 from fat), 15 g total fat (4 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 614 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrates, 1 g fiber, 2 g sugar, 34 g protein.
All exchange values are approximate. When an optional or additional ingredient is offered, exchange values may change.
Exchanges: 4 protein, 3 fat.