Prep and cook time: 10 min. Servings: 1
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries
- One-half tablespoon of unsweetened coconut flakes
- One-half to one tablespoon of coconut balsamic or white balsamic vinegar
- Wash fresh strawberries and slice into halves.
- Add strawberries to a bowl and drizzle one-half to one whole teaspoon of coconut balsamic vinegar. White balsamic vinegar works well too and is more readily available.
- Top with one-half tablespoon of unsweetened coconut flakes, mix everything together and enjoy!
Per serving: 89 calories (27 from fat), 3 g total fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 mg cholesterol, 8 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrates, 3 g fiber, 9 g sugar, 1 g protein.
Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 fat.
For simplicity’s sake, count other carbohydrates (other carbs) as starches.
All exchange values are approximate. When an optional or additional ingredient is offered, exchange values may change.
GLUTEN-FREE recipes are prepared without any wheat, barley, rye or triticale. VEGAN recipes are prepared without any animal products including fats, milk or eggs. Check the label on each ingredient to make sure the brand you are using does not contain these items in any form.