Prep and cook time: 5 min. Freeze time: 8 hr. Servings: 8 (1 pop per person)
- 8 vanilla wafer cookies
- 8 large strawberries, hulled
- 1 T. sugar
- 2 T. water
- 1 (3.4-oz.) package fat-free cheesecake-flavored instant pudding
- 2 c. fat-free milk
- Place cookies in plastic bag. Add another plastic bag for a layer of protection. Crush cookies until fine crumbs result.
- In blender or food processor, combine strawberries, sugar and water. Blend on high setting until smooth.
- Combine pudding mix and milk in a large bowl. Beat with whisk until thick, about 2 min. Let sit.
- Remove 1 c. of pudding mix and add crushed cookies. Mix, then add to bottom of each pop mold, up to one-third full.
- Add strawberry mixture for next layer of the pop. Add remainder of the pudding to top off each pop.
- Place sticks into molds and freeze overnight. Run molds under hot water if difficult to remove pops.
Per serving: 68 calories (7 from fat), 1 g total fat (0 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 278 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrates, 0 g fiber, 4 g sugar, 2 g protein
Exchanges: 1 starch, ½ other carbs
All exchange values are approximate. When an optional or additional ingredient is offered, exchange values may change.
For simplicity’s sake, count other carbohydrates (other carbs) as starches.
Previous Recipes of the Month
Members can access all of our great recipes, including our previous Recipes of the Month, by logging onto our members' area recipe page.
Want all of our great recipes? Become a member!