Prep time: 45 min. Servings: 6 (2 enchiladas.)
- cooking spray
- 1 12-oz. bag frozen corn, defrosted
- 1 15-oz. can reduced-sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 14½-oz. can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 med. zucchini, diced into ½-in. cubes
- 1 4½-oz. can chopped green chilies
- 1½ c. shredded, reduced-fat Mexican four cheese blend
- 12 corn tortillas, 6-in. across
- 1 c. enchilada sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Pour ½ c. of the enchilada sauce over bottom of two 8-in. square baking pans.
- In a large bowl, combine corn, black beans, tomatoes, zucchini, chilies and 1 c. cheese.
- Wrap 6 tortillas in a damp paper towel and microwave for 30 sec. Divide half of the filling among tortillas, wrap tightly and place seam-side down in baking dish. Repeat with the other 6 tortillas in the second baking dish.
- Pour remaining ½ c. of enchilada sauce over enchiladas. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and bake, uncovered, for 30 min. Let cool for 5 min. before serving.
Per serving: 320 calories (45 from fat), 5 g total fat (1 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 160 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrates, 11 g fiber, 6 g sugar, 17 g protein.
Exchanges: 3 starch, 1 vegetable, 2 protein.
GLUTEN-FREE recipes are prepared without any wheat, barley, rye or triticale. Check the label on each ingredient to make sure the brand you are using does not contain these grains in any form (flour, bread stuffing, bran germ, malt, starch, etc.).
All exchange values are approximate. When an optional or additional ingredient is offered, exchange values may change.
Previous Recipes of the Month
Members can access all of our great recipes, including our previous Recipes of the Month, by logging onto our members' area recipe page.
Want all of our great recipes? Become a member!