Prep and cook time: 30 min.; 1 hr. to chill. Servings: 12 (1 mini-pie per person)
- 2 6-packs of mini graham cracker crusts
- 2 c. fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1½ c. vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 c. freshly squeezed Key lime juice
- 1 T. grated Key lime zest
- 1 aerosol can fat-free whipped cream topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place mini graham cracker crusts onto a baking sheet. Bake crusts for 5 min. Remove pan from oven and let cool.
- In a bowl, whisk together the condensed milk, Greek yogurt, lime juice and lime zest until smooth. Pour the filling into the graham cracker crusts, filling to the top.
- Bake in oven for additional 5 min. Refrigerate for 1 hr. or until completely cooled and set. Top each mini-pie with a Key lime slice and a spritz of whipped cream, if using.
Per serving: 234 calories (40 from fat), 5 g total fat (0 g saturated fat), 0 mg cholesterol, 174 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrates, 0 g fiber, 40 g sugar, 8 g protein
Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 protein, 1 fat, 1 free.
*Whipped cream topping and Key lime slices are not included in the nutritional analysis.
All exchange values are approximate. When an optional or additional ingredient is offered, exchange values may change.
Previous Recipes of the Month
Members can access all of our great recipes, including our previous Recipes of the Month, by logging onto our members' area recipe page.
Want all of our great recipes? Become a member!