Prep time: 5 min. Total Time: 15 min. Servings: 4 (12 oz. with ice)
- 1 (32 oz.) container of almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1/3 of a 13.5 oz. can of lite coconut milk
- 5 T. ground cinnamon
- 1 T. vanilla
- 1 T. nutmeg
- ¼ c. of honey (or agave or maple syrup)
- Whisk the honey (or agave or maple syrup), nutmeg and vanilla together in a small bowl.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a large pitcher (or plastic food container) with a lid.
- Add the sweetener mixture and stir vigorously for 3-4 minutes. Whisk well to blend.
- Blend well with 1-2 cups of ice, then serve.
Per serving: 165 calories (50 from fat), 6 g total fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 mg cholesterol, 170 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrates, 3 g fiber, 18 g sugar, 2 g protein.
Exchanges: 1 Dairy, 1 Fat, 1 Other.
GLUTEN-FREE recipes are prepared without any wheat, barley, rye or triticale. Check the label on each ingredient to make sure the brand you are using does not contain these grains in any form (flour, bread stuffing, bran germ, malt, starch, etc.).
VEGETARIAN recipes are prepared without any meat, poultry or seafood. Check the label on each ingredient to make sure the brand you are using does not contain these items. TOPS vegetarian recipes may contain animal products, including foods with animal fats, milk or eggs.
All exchange values are approximate. When an optional or additional ingredient is offered, exchange values may change.